Cryolipolysis is the only thing The Blythe Clinic does, all day six days a week. Cryolipolysis, also known as fat freezing or Coolsculpting, is a non-invasive method of targeted fat reduction. It uses intense cold to permanently remove stubborn pockets of fat that diet and exercise just can’t seem to reach.
After just a few weeks, you achieve a more toned, sculpted silhouette and a leaner overall look.
Essentially, it’s a safe pain-free alternative to liposuction.
Cryolipolysis is clinically proven to reduce the fat in the treated area by between 14.67% and 28.5% from just one treatment.
You can target problem areas, such as the waistline, upper arm, or inner thigh fat.
So why choose The Blythe Clinic?
- Cryolipolysis is my specialism, not a side-line or one of a number of treatments
- I’ve performed hundreds of procedures
- I carry out every consultation, procedure and follow-up myself.
- No waiting room – you come straight into the treatment area with appointments spread out for your privacy.
- No form filling – I take care of that for you – just a signature is needed.
- No sales, just honest advice.
I started the clinic because Cryolipolysis worked for me. Fat freezing is easy and it works.
If you’re interested then do get in touch for a free consultation. We can talk about the procedure and I can give you a good indication of the results you might see based on the similar past clients and the data I have collected.